Alphabet Soup is not your everyday preschool…
We offer a program rich in educational growth as well as social growth. The activities we choose at Alphabet Soup, whether they be academics or play, cater to various learning styles in order to satisfy each child’s developmental needs.
We have been serving the Grand Traverse area for 20 years. Our centrally located facility here in Traverse City makes it easy for parents to drop-off and pick-up their children without a hassle. We provide care for children from Interlochen, Lake Ann, Glen Arbor, Cedar, Williamsburg, and various other surrounding areas.
We have been working hard here at Alphabet Soup to develop a fun, educational curriculum, in an environment that is welcoming to all children. Come in and check us out! We’d be happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have!
We provide a balanced program with an emphasis on basic academics, hands-on learning activities, structure, and learning through play.
This balanced program includes the following features:
- Separate classrooms for different age groups
Small library that includes a variety of books, educational videos, CD’s, and cassettes
- Large playground, fenced in for privacy and safety
- Indoor gym for indoor physical activities
- Side-yard gazebo for outside reading and activities in warm weather
- Small class sizes
- Theme-based field trips
- Community visitors
- Summer Day Camp programs for ages 21/2 to 12
- Air conditioned facility
- Walking field trips to the library, and other area sites.